This cost effective combination package includes the Atlas® TC221 rim-clamp swing arm tire changer & the Atlas® WB11 computerized spin balancer. This combination is perfect for the homeowner, small commercial shop or ATV/Motorcycle dealer looking to change and balance tires. Both machines are 110volt operated, both are CE approved, and both carry the Atlas® 1 year parts only warranty.
TC221 Tire Changer
- Rim Clamp/Swing Arm Tire Changer
- Air operated jaws & bead breaker (external air supply required)
- Electric turntable
- Adjustable jaws, three mounting positions
- Metal mount/demount head w/ metal roller or replaceable plastic inserts
- Column mounted inflator box w/ gauge Included
- Filter/Regulator/Lubricator Included
- 20″ Tire Tool Included
- Lube Bucket with Brush Included
- Set of Large Plastic Jaw Covers Included
- Plastic Cover for Bead Breaker Shovel Included
- Multiple Replacement Plastic Inserts for M/D Head Included
WB11 Wheel Balancer
- Computer Controlled Motorized Spin Balancer
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Self-Diagnosing and Self-calibrating
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed
- Includes Plastic Quick-Release Nut, 4 Centering Cones, Wheel Weight Pliers, & Measuring Calipers
|Atlas® TC221 Specifications|
|Rims||Steel, Aluminum, Alloy|
|External Locking Rim Dimension|
|1) 9 3/4" - 21 5/8"|
2) 10 3/4" - 22 1/2"
3) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"
|Internal Locking Rim Dimension|
|1) 11 5/8" - 23 1/4"|
2) 12 5/8" - 24 1/4"
3) 13 1/2" - 25 1/4"
|Maximum Tire Diameter||39"|
|Maximum Wheel Width (Bead Breaker)||13"|
|Table Motor||1 HP|
|Turntable Rotating Torque||885 ft/lbs|
|Bead Breaker||5,500 LB. Force|
|Air Requirement||90-110 PSI (MUST NOT EXCEED 140 PSI)|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs.|
|Atlas® WB11 Specifications|
|Max Tire Diameter||39" (3" 6')|
|Rim Sizes (Cars And Light Trucks)||10"-32"|
|Rim Width||1 1/2"-20"|
|Max. Wheel Weight||150 lbs.|
|Balancing Speed||150 rpm|
|Data Entry||All Dimensions Manual|
|Measurements||Standard Or Metric|
|Weight Position Resolution||1.4 Degrees|
|Shipping Weight||355 lbs.|
Equipment Details Video