Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. These systems are designed to assist drivers to prevent collisions by displaying alerts, providing camera images or by taking instantaneous control of the vehicle. Even a relatively basic ADAS requires adjustments and calibration over time, and particularly after the repair or replacement of specific components (such as the windshield). This can prove problematic for shops that have failed to invest in training for their mechanics, that have not invested in the right tools, or that lack the space necessary for calibration and programming. The Autel MaxiSys ADAS provides the original complete diagnostic functionality, comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS is an ideal calibration tool for collision repair, glass replacement and repair shops.
The Autel MaxiSys ADAS provide diverse tools that are easily assembled to complete calibrations for the multi-function vehicle systems: Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, Night Vision System, Blind Spot Detection, Around View Monitoring, and Rear Collision Warning.
The Autel calibration frame provides compatible use with vehicle leveling lifts by offering a taller than average extended adjustable height. Easily and precisely adjust calibration frame crossbar during leveling process to ensure vehicle is correctly centered and parallel while facing targets for calibration.
- Precise: crossbar’s minor adjustment knob and laser positioning provide millimeter-level accuracy.
- Flexible: lift can be adjusted by power; pattern cloth and pattern board are portable and easy for storage.
- Integrated: modular frame assembled with accessory tools for calibration; pattern board holder, pattern cloth and pattern board are easy to move.
- Smart: calibration procedure; compatible use with leveling lift adjustment.
- Accurate: regular updates of latest OE-level diagnostic and calibration software; correct calibration.
- Intuitive: tutorial graphics and step-by-step instructions; Pre-Scan & Post-Scan Reports (ADAD module identification, Calibration).
- Complete: Wide vehicle coverage; Seven Calibration Functions; Fixed & Mobile Calibrations.
- Glass Replacement
- Specialty Repair
- Collision Repair
- Wheel Alignment
Adjustable Calibration Frame and Tools:
- The large automatic screw mechanism provides compatible use with vehicle leveling lifts by offering a taller than average extended adjustable height.
- Easily Interchangeable and flexible calibration components
- Precise fine-tuning hand knob and laser positioning for millimeter ruler accuracy
Calibration Tooling Kit:
- Easily Interchangeable Calibration Components
- Exceptional Vehicle Coverage
- Made of durable stain resistant material and easily cleaned
- Easy to store and transport
- Step-by-step instructions display exact OE-calibration specifications and videos
- Pre-SCAN and Post-SCAN diagnostic report directly presents the existing problems, diagnostic results and repair suggestions
- J2534 Maxiflash Elite for OE Level programming
- Faster 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz hexa-core processor, double the speed with our revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System
- AutoVIN / AutoSCAN all modules in all systems
- The best possible OE-level diagnostic coverage to offer complete ADAS and diagnostic solutions for smarter repair and calibration